Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Cross

I found myself last Sunday about a week after my intruder had come into my home, scared me to death and robbed me. I was looking over my calendar and wondering, is this normal? One day you are at a lovely game park seeing amazing scenery and animals. and the next day you have people in the ER.

Then you are starting a baby on TB medicine, and next day you are giving a tour to a friend at a traditional restuarant... good, tragic, fun, frantic....praises and victory, frustration and warfare.... amazing the ups and downs. Then I remembered we are to identify with Jesus....how must He have felt.....Sunday Praises and Welcome, Friday the Cross,..... ahhhh but Sunday. He OVERCAME IT ALL so we could have LIFE....eternal, beautiful, and with HIM. that is Victory, that is extreme ups and downs, why should I expect any less. I wish you all a joyous Easter weekend. Be blessed and Loved,
Penny

History the baby is doing much better on tb medicine and starts ARV's in a week, and his sister (2) got her results today.... Negative we are thanking God.

1 comment:

Lisa S said...

Penny-

Agreeing with you on all counts. But thank HIM He is there with us through all the ups and downs. Trying to not be too busy to remember again, the reason for this season. May He show Himself ever mighty and glorious to you and all those around you, watching you- being a living testimony to His love for all of them.
Praying favor and protection over you-
Much love and many blessings!
L